We can provide you and your family with all your general dentistry needs including but not limited to, fillings, preventative and maintenance care, extractions, root canals, crowns and bridges, whitening, cosmetic, orthodontic (Invisalign) and custom fitted mouth guards. We also provide a range of surgical procedures and referrals to specialists where needed.
Our approach is to focus on the whole person for effective self-care; empower you to have a healthy mouth you feel great about. To achieve this there are 2 important components,
- We need to know you, and what you need and want for your smile, and
- See you regularly – Get healthy and stay healthy. How often you need to see us will be dependent on your specific needs and wants. Typically, at least 2 visits each year is best if you want to avoid preventable dental issues, and extra costs.
Your dental care plan will be designed to achieve the following:
- Optimise your dental health and benefit your overall health and wellbeing
- Focus on prevention and maintenance – avoid new issues and maximise the life of any existing dental work you may have
- Minimise your financial investment – see you regularly; prevention is cheaper, easier, and more comfortable
- Make it a great experience so you are happy to come back – and recommend us to others 😊
We want you to feel happy and informed; we have a highly-trained team and use up-to-date techniques including Minimally Invasive procedures, to ensure that you get the results that best work for you. We will provide all necessary information so you are happy you understand and can make the best choices for your health. With our support and guidance, we will help you enjoy a successful and healthy smile.