Preventive Dental Care
Our main objective is to support you to be healthy which is why we focus on dental health services rather than dental disease fixing services – prevention and maintenance both professionally provided and your self-care habits.
Our clinical team will work with you to ensure that your care plan is focussed on getting you to a happy, healthy, and functional place and keep you there with effective prevention and maintenance care including a self-care plan.
Prevention and maintenance care services include:
- Assessment of your current oral health status and self-care habits
- Dietary support and advice – and how important what we eat and drink is!
- Personal oral hygiene advice and instruction and products
- Cleaning and removal of hardened plaque build-up (above and below the gum line)
- Stain removal
- Polishing fillings to maximise their function, durability and appearance
- Coatings to protect vulnerable and/or sensitive surfaces
- Fluoride treatments
- Mouth guards